If you’re training hard in order to achieve a fit body, today we are some tips to optimize your work. Specifically, we tell you how you can improve your squat, a very popular and effective exercise, provided it is done correctly.
Squats : Basic Training Routines
The squat is a basic exercise, i.e., requiring the efforts of several muscle groups, therefore, are essential to gain volume, but at the same time, demand the cardiorespiratory system work, so the full squat is a movement and effective.
Also, the squat is an exercise well known and almost never lacking in training routines, either for beginners or for the more trained. However, acquiring a good technique is of great importance, because we can make many mistakes during implementation and improperly performed squat can result in injury and unwanted hassles.
With the squat can work many muscles as we have said, including the most sought after are those in the lower body, such as quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes or hamstrings. Even if we separate feet beyond shoulder width will be working adductors and if the separation is below your feet hip width will be working abductors.
As we can see, is a movement that has no waste, so today we propose to improve the technique for its implementation in order to obtain better results.
A Good Technique to Improve Squat
For a successful implementation should be placed with the feet spread shoulder width of s, using if you load for a pair of dumbbells in each hand subject or a bar to be placed on the trapeze.
With the back straight and always looking forward, we take air and bend the knees a little so the body falls as the bending and hip flexion. Descend until thighs are parallel to the ground, and the knee should not pass your toes or heels are off the ground.
Slowly begin to raise the body and extend your legs slowly without locking the knees when we got to the starting position. If your thighs are parallel to the floor not but a little higher, it will be a half-squat and a lower intensity exercise for longer has any effect on us.
While it’s all about practice and error, because as you make the move repeatedly refine it go, we can give you some tips that will help you improve your squat and get a good job with this movement.
- For beginners, you can perform squats without weight or machine, which will guide the movement for a safer job.
- The gesture of the squat is similar to what we do when we sit in a chair, we only concentrate on carrying the weight on the heels and down only by bending the knees and hips, without bending your back and buttocks bringing to back.
- When you run this exercise, we perform a controlled and continuous movement, without bounce that can damage the knee and other joints involved.
- The view must always go forward, because if you look down while performing the squat, we are more likely to bend back.
- To prevent injury during the execution of the squat, it is also advisable to look in a mirror and check that the left knee, i.e. it is not forward beyond your toes when flexed, or what is the same that the legs form an angle not less than 90 degrees.
- To get more from the exercise, you should vary the squat to demand a new job to the body, for it can change the footing so as to impinge on different muscles, or we can change the depth of decline to vary the intensity of work.
- We must also be careful not to raise the knees down the body, thus it could damage the joint.
If you want to improve your squats to train the body effectively and safely, remember these tips when you run and optimize your exercise routine with this movement.